The JCB Summer Doins, June 28 – 30, 6024
The Noble Grand Humbug
The JCB Summer Doins
Friday, June 28 – Sunday, June 30, 6024 (2019 C.E.)
$35 red shirts, $65 PBCs
Turn your PBCs in to the Imperturbable Hangman Travesty Stransky
at the ECV Hall, 34 N B Street, Virginia City, NV
NO LATER THAN 10:03 am on Saturday, June 29th
Friday, June 28th: CAMPING at Cottonwood Springs begins (you could squeeze in a day early if you want). 39 22 33.6N, 119 34 56.5W
Cottonwood Springs directions:
- From the ECV hall, take NV-341W (Geiger Grade) about 2.4 miles
- Turn right on Lousetown Rd
- About 1.1 miles, slight right onto Long Valley Rd
- About 2.0 miles, continue onto Barrel Springs Rd
- About 1 mile, slight left. Destination on left about 0.3 miles
ROUTE WILL BE MARKED “ECV”
PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT: TAKE YOUR TRASH HOME WITH YOU
Saturday, June 29:
- Hall open around 9:00 am
- PBCs presented NO LATER than 10:03 a.m.
- Parade to commence around Noon
- En masse to Cottonwood Springs around 1:13 p.m.
- LUNCH: Spaghetti and meatballs at the Clampsite
- DINNER: Steak, potatoes, salad, beans.
- Plus all the other things no one never warned you about
Sunday, June 30:
- Continental BREAKFAST: coffee, orange juice, croissant, pastry
- Bloody Marys courtesy of Clampatriarch Doc Asher
Vittles courtesy of Roisterous Iscutis Roofied Tom Gonzales and Clamps Matrix Kurtis Lindsay, h/t Papa Bear from Copper Queen for loaning us the grill.
Bring money for the Hawker and to purchase libations from the Grand Musician!